Residents of Holiday Park
The West Hanover Township Water & Sewer Authority would like to announce that we will be holding a meeting on Thursday, November 15th, 2018 to discuss the sanitary sewer project planned for Holiday Park. The design is nearly complete and the location of the pipes in the street has been determined. We would like to invite you to attend this meeting to be held at the
West Hanover Township Rec Center at 628 Walnut Avenue beginning at 6:30PM.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
1. Review the overall gravity sewer design.
2. Review the Authority’s fees for connection to the system.
3. Discuss the process for selecting the location of the point of connection of your lateral to the sewer main.
4. Review the schedule for construction of the project.
5. Answer any questions you may have.
A set of plans will be available for review at the meeting. We look forward to seeing you on November 15th.
Mark A. Salisbury
The West Hanover Township Water and Sewer Authority will meet at the
West Hanover Township Parks & Recreation Building, 628 Walnut Avenue
for monthly meetings to be held on
September 18th 2018, October 16th 2018, November 20th 2018 and December 18th 2018.
The building will open at 530 p.m. and the meetings will begin at 6 p.m.